Sunday, February 3, 2013

Persnickity Show House Tour - Part 2

In one of my earlier posts I passed on another blogger's site to you - Desireme Fallen of The Fallen Path.   Desireme took one of Persnickity house builds, The Sandy River, and decorated entirely with furniture and accessories from Persnickity.    She has just posted Part 2 - The Sleeping Corner, where she highlights the bedroom area.   Once again she's thrown herself into designing the room as if her real body is tapping around in slippered feet, not missing a beat.  "Next to the table I placed a dressing screen...love undressing behind that!"  



I'm just tickled with her idea of showcasing one creator and I'm honored to be THAT creator!    You make me proud missy and you also motivate me to keep building on a higher and higher level as I grow and learn more every day.   I feel like I'm standing at the glass looking in at the babies in the hospital nursery and THAT one over there?    Thats mine!   Just born and I'm beaming from ear to ear.   :)    Thanks Desireme!!! Time to pass out pink cigars!

Click (here) for the link to her blog site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment