Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Teacup Candles

Such a sweet lady who frequents Persnickity was asking for candles in teacups which I didn't have.    I now have teacup candles thanks to Hope Wexhome!     I started with a trial version and she told me exactly what she wanted so I tweaked them so they looked exactly like what she wanted.    I've stated before...if someone gives me an idea and I decide to make them, they get them free from me.    Please, if you are looking for something in particular that I don't have let me know.    

The teacup candles come in four colors as seen below.   They are only 25L each, 6 prims and copy/mod.   They would make a nice accent piece on a table in your house.  Hope you like and thank you Hope!!!   You're a doll!





Click (HERE) for Persnickity location.

No comments:

Post a Comment