Sunday, February 3, 2013

Persnickity Moves to New Location

Every now and then when life becomes too comfortable its time to shake things up a bit.  You know the saying?   If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much space.     It was time to shake things up.   I moved Persnickity to a new location.    I left the old homestead (literally!) with limited prims and onto a full sim.  The prim fairy magically came down and tapped me on the head and said PRESENT FOR YOU!  PRIMS PRIMS PRIMS!!

I am soooooo happy with the change.   Best of all, there's going to be lots and lots of new stuff coming from Persnickity.   With all the room and prims available to me now I can be a creating fool.   *Got the fool part down already...now on to the creating part*

As a Grand Opening Special look for the boxed set of 2 Green Chaise Loungers (5 laying animations in each) and one Shabby Outdoor Side Table to match - at a special price of only 25L.   Thats a 100L savings to you.   The boxed set is sitting back by the Garden Center next to the display of chaise loungers.  

   

There is also the "I Love you 7 Days a Week - Red" boxed set of candles right inside the front door as my FREE gift to you.   With big red hearts and transferrable (I changed the perms) its a great gift idea for Valentine's Day for that special someone.  There are two options in the box - one is a 3 prim candle set with no flames or a 10 prim candle set with flames.   Your choice - depending on your prim availability.  


Come on by and visit at the NEW Persnickity location and IM me with any suggestions you may have.  I always love to hear what you're looking for.


Hope to see you soon!   -   Pet

Click (here) for your ride to Persnickity!

No comments:

Post a Comment